Thursday, July 3, 2008

In My Next Thirty Years. . .

Not much new here on the IVF front, we are still waiting. Hopefully, my cycle will start soon so we can get the ball rolling. I'm trying to be patient. It's not working.

In other news. . .I went out last night with my SIL to celebrate my 30th birthday. Her gift to me was a night out and we went to see Tim McGraw! We also drank entirely too much, but we had a blast. I was trying to remember how many times I have seen him in concert. I remember going in college to a George Strait festival where Tim and Faith both performed. I barely even liked country at that point, but I loved him. It was a great treat for my birthday. . .even if he didn't sing the 30th birthday song for me :-)
I thought I would include a couple of pictures. Sorry they are so blurry, stupid me didn't think to take my good camera.

Jason Aldine I love this one

Today I had my first Skype call come in from Belgium. It was so nice to hear from Beth and Frank (and very odd to see them while we talked). I also had my grad school presentation today, which was basically means I am done with school! All I have to do now is go to two classes and listen to other people's presentations.

So almost officially. . .I'm a graduate!

4 comments:

Fifty K said...

Happy Belated Bday. Also, Yea for almost being done with school. You should be very proud of yourself.

andrea said...

yay for graduating!!!! :)

The Red Headed Mama said...

Ohh...Love Tim McGraw...oh those arms. *drool*

Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

YAY for graduating! That is such a wonderful feeling!!!! Congrats!