Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. My how the time flies! To celebrate, we took a trip over the weekend to Put-in Bay and Kelley's Island. We had so much fun. Last night we also went out to dinner, and we may or may not have another cat living here. I rescued a kitten yesterday we found behind a trash can, and we're trying to talk DH into letting her stay.


In brief IVF news, I had my baseline ultrasound today and we are cleared for takeoff! Tomorrow I start Follistim, and go back for my first follie check Monday. I hope these ovaries of mine know what they are in for!

I consider myself a photographer and I am in love with my new camera. Pictures are the easiest way to tell the stories. I get to be lazy, and you get to see photos. Here you go!


At the top of Perry's Monument
Two of the gorgeous butterflies we caught at the Butterfly House.
This is called Stonehenge. Neat old house. It was Christmas in July so everything was decorated.Gorgeous Catholic Church on the IslandSunday morning we started here at Marblehead Lighthouse
Riding around in the cart. DH claims this as his favorite thing about the weekend.The Glacial Grooves on Kelley's Island There was so much undeveloped land on the island, there were deer back there (did they take the ferry?) but I didn't get a good picture. See the pretty stone fence though?Happy Anniversary to us! Thank you Dad for the tripod! We can get photos in the front yard without chasing down joggers. Oh, and notice that the dog is looking right at the camera? That's our Lily! Kitten needing a home, or our newest addition? Still undecided. . . we'll see.

10 comments:

Shelli said...

Great pictures...

and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Looks like y'all had fun!!

Good luck! May there be many follies... :)

Karol said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad that you had a great weekend!

andrea said...

i love your pictures! and i want a tripod so badly,i am jealous.

lilly looks great, almost shows you guys up, but not quite - that is a cute picture!!

Kelly said...

I love the pics you got of the butterflies. Glad you had a great weekend!

Paula Keller said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Red Headed Mama said...

Sounds like a great anniversary!

I love Lily, she's such a good doggie!

kate said...

Congrats!! That place looks beautiful and relaxing. Thanks for sharing. And good luck with your follies. ;)

Stephanie said...

What awesome pictures!! I hope you had a great anniversary. Good luck starting your stims!!!

Echloe said...

Please tell me how to get my dog to look right in the camera like that.

Happy Anniversary.