Okay, so I posted this on my local board, but I felt it was blog-worthy.
Dear AF,
I would like to kindly extend an invitation for you to come and visit. I know that in the past year and a half you haven't often felt like a very welcome visitor in this house, but I would like to change that now. You would honor us with your presence, and we will welcome you with alcohol, ice cream and anything else you would like.
I would also like to kindly ask that you stop messing with me. You can no longer fool me into thinking I might be pregnant, so the cramps on and off need to stop or be productive. Also, the uh-oh feeling that has me rushing to the bathroom thinking my underwear is in danger only to find nothing isn't really funny. Maybe the first time, but no one is laughing now. So, if you could please come for a visit very soon, I would be happy to see you. Then, we'd be happy to kick your ass out for another 9 months or so.
Hope to see you soon!
JenM
PS - Really, this isn't funny. You made me pee on a stick yesterday that I KNEW was going to be negative, and I refuse to do it again. I don't know what you're doing, you know there is no progesterone here, so what's the holdup? I am ready to start bleeding damn it!
2 comments:
Ugh, sorry AF is being so evil! I hope it shows up soon.
On an unrelated note...I find it highly amusing that the little code thing below that I have to type in for security says AFMFI as in Aunt Flo and Male Factor Infertility....kinda creepy!
Stupid b!tch. She can't show up when she's wanted but won't stay away when she's not.
Hope she shows up soon.
Post a Comment