Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Here we go!

Update: She's here!

My schedule:

Start bcps: Thursday, July 10
Saline Ultrasound and Trial Transfer: Monday, July 14
Consent signing and drug class: Monday, July 21
Estimated ER/ET: week of August 10

Now I'm nervous!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm nervous too! Good luck with your sono and trial transfer.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kelly said...

Good luck!!!

Paula Keller said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

I LOVED your letter to AF!!! My last cycle was 45 days, and I am usually very regular. I think ole AF was protesting the hormones. :P

I might be right ahead of you with my cycle. I have a feeling ET/Transfer will be that 1st week of August.

Oh and, I'm also a teacher-2nd grade.

Julia said...

Thanks for stoping by. My AF got the same Invite and arrived today. Looks like will be on the same schedule.

AF sistas!

Shereen said...

rock on, Jen! Can't wait!

Tiffanie said...

OMG, this is soooo exciting! congrats on that dirty bitch finally showing up:)

Beth said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...these are going to be the longest weeks ever! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Kristen said...

It sounds like you and I could be cycle buddies. I started bcp's on 7/7 and will start Lupron 7/20. My retrieval is set for the same week...August 10th week. Good luck!

Chelle said...

HI! Thank your for stopping by my blog. Good Luck your upcoming cycle! Keep us posted!