I start on BCPs tonight (and really, how ironic that an IVF cycle starts with Birth Control Pills?) and take them for two weeks. I guess I can officially say that our IVF cycle starts now!
The obligatory photo:
In life, it's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. Welcome to my moments.
11 comments:
That is a lot of stuff! But it is all going to help you make a baby!!! :) Yay for your IVF cycle being underway!
Good luck!! Good luck!! Good luck!!!
*holy pharmacuticals!! (i know i spelled that wrong!)
Oh my, indeed! I'm glad you took those pics because it takes seeing the whole of it to really understand what you have to endure this cycle. You know I will be hoping and praying for you guys!
All of that stuff scares the crap outta me. But hooray for all of it if it helps you guys make a baby! Good luck. :)
I remember getting my first batch of IVF drugs and finding the "mixing" needle- it was huge!. I didn't know it was a mixing needle at the time. I packed that baby up and brought it to my next RE appt. I took it out and should the nurse, explaining to her..there's no way in hell. Needless to say, she responded with a chuckle.
Good to see things are getting started for you!
You are on your way! (which is exciting and scary too). When I first got my box-o-meds (makes me sound like I'm a seasoned IVFer. Quite the contrary), I thought, "I will never go through all of that in a month! Right?!" Well, I'm almost through it!
I'll be checking back this cycle.. Good luck!
Yay! I love those drug pics!
The Ganirelix is great because they are all prefilled.
I never got to the PIO shot last time because I was cancelled, but I still have those big damn needles (hopefully for this time). I agree, they are scary!
Oh my! That is an awful lot of pills and stuff. I really hope this is it for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
HOLY CRAP! That's a whole lot of stuff!
Love both pictures. Very artistically taken, i must say.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
holy shit! every time i see pics like this i get a little scared. i've still got a couple of months before we do ivf, but still! and the PIO, uggghhh, let me know how that goes. good luck!
Lots of luck to ya. Hope it all works out for you.
Post a Comment