Friday, August 8, 2008

Trigger Tonight!!!

Disclaimer: If you are from TTC6+, sorry I am just copying my post there!'

Okay, I am freaking out. They bumped my dates up, and at my follie check this morning, they decided to have me trigger tonight for ER on Sunday. My lead follies went from 14mm to 22mm in two days. Even with Ganirelix. Apparently I am a rockstar on Follistim.

My E2 levels (I have no idea what they mean) are in the 700s, and the RE said they were good. Not that he doesn't trust my ovaries, but he doesn't trust my ovaries.

My lining is "perfect" at 12.34 He only measured the bigger follies on each side, on the left 16, 17 on the right 22, 22, and 19. There are a lot of smaller ones floating in the background.

Transfer should be on Wednesday, Beta on 8/24. There are targets on my butt. We are ready to rock. This week, I haven't been around much because I've been frantically trying to get everything ready for school before we start in a week and a half. It looks like I am about out of time!

7 comments:

Shelli said...

Wow! That's great!

I hope mine start growing like that!!

Beth said...

Oh so exciting! Hope to talk to you soon :)

Erin said...

Are you simultaneously excited and terrified?
Looks like the conception train is chugging right along! Good luck!

poppy.f.seed said...

good luck with trigger and ER, very exciting!

Peeveme said...

Looking good. Best of luck with ER!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! You are a rockstar! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

What a jump! Good luck!