Monday, August 11, 2008

Updates, updates

These should have been two entries early in the morning, but my Internet has been down. Of all days, lol! I'll make these nice and brief, and maybe try for something longer tomorrow.

Sunday's Report: ER went well. I was nervous, but I slept through it. I was under the impression that I would be semi awake, but the nurse was on her toes with the IV, because all I remember is "Hi Dr. M" and then seeing my DH in the hallway while I was being wheeled out, lol.

You don't care about that though. 18 eggs, baby!!!!

Monday's Report: Fertilization report came in early this morning.
ALL 18 were mature! 11 of the 18 fertilized!

I won't get another update until transfer day. Unless I call and ask tomorrow, which I will be tempted to do. I am feeling so fortunate at this point, and feel like we did the perfect protocol to go with my body. So far, I don't think I have any signs of OHSS, and I've been chugging the Gatorade.

8 comments:

kate said...

Hooray, hooray, HOORAAAAAY!!! :) So happy for you.

andrea said...

this is such the best news ever!!

Shelli said...

This is fabulous news!!!!! Yay!!!

poppy.f.seed said...

that is fantastic. 11 fertilized means you're probably doing a 5 day transfer

Evergreen said...

Great news! Congratulations! I hope the next few days go quickly, so you can bring those babies home!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Great news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I found your blog a few weeks ago and have been following it since. I am going through the same process and am also a teacher. Our IVF cycle got cancelled this month due to only 3 follies:( We went ahead with IUI since we already took all the shots. We'll see. If it didn't work we'll try IVF again next month. Thanks for sharing your journey!

Rebecca said...

Sounds great! Finger and toes crossed!!!