Friday, August 22, 2008

My Husband Rocks!



I think this is week #4, and my husband still rocks. He always will. He has been my optimism and my hope this cycle, and he gives me my strength. This journey we have been on is so hard for so many couples, and for us, while we've had our ups and downs, I really think we have gotten closer. We have travelled this road, and we will survive.

I have been crashing every night really early. Usually this leaves something left to be done. Cleaning the kitchen up, putting away leftovers, dealing with the cat box, emptying the dishwasher, you name it. My husband has sent me off to bed with a kiss, and dealt with everything that needed to be dealt with.

I appreciate his constant love and support. For better or for worse.

6 comments:

poppy.f.seed said...

very sweet.
hope you're well.

andrea said...

i love it!! and you will be pampered too - even more than you already are ;)

it's great to have someone with you that understands (as best they can!) how you feel and is willing to do whatever they need too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, even the cat box! My husband definitely has issues dealing with the cat box. Maybe if this all works out and he has the job for nine months, he'll get use to it...not.

I am glad you have such wonderful support. You deserve it!

katylinvw said...

how wonderful! :)

Tiffanie said...

awww, your dh is sooo sweet! sorry you are having a hard time, i kinda know what you are going through having done everything but IVF. all i can say is cry whenever you feel like it and good luck tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

Wow...your hubby does rock! He's awesome for walking with you through this time in your life!