In life, it's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. Welcome to my moments.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
My Husband Rocks!
A little late again, but only by like 15 minutes :-)
This week is very simple - my husband rocks because he has learned how to give me shots in the butt like a pro! I am incredibly grateful to my MIL who taught him the perfect technique so that by tonight's shot, I could barely feel the needle going in. Good job DH!
Also, I should add, he is a very good enforcer of bedrest. He has been taking care of me, and making sure I get my pineapple smoothies, fiber, Gatorade and everything else I need without me having to get off the couch. He has also started this very cute knocking on my belly asking if everything is going okay in there, and talking to the embabies. Very cute, and very sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww, that is so sweet how he talks to your embabies. My H will do that too during the 2ww..talk to my belly. I love it! :) I'm glad he is taking such good care of you. I am sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. ((hugs))
Wow...what a man...you didn't even feel the needle! lol You truly do have a great guy who obviously loves to take care of you!
That is absolutely adorable!
What a good hubbie! Adorable!
Post a Comment