Sunday, November 21, 2010

And this is a special treat

I came on tonight to finally post some photos of our crazy three weeks that I am behind.  On my dashboard, I was surprised to find 4 new comments.  Then it hit me - it's ICLW!  In case you don't know, ICLW is a week where a bunch of bloggers try to spread some love by going around and commenting on other blogs.  The group is mainly either IF bloggers, or IF success stories like me.  I did it for the first time last month, thought it was a nice way to get to know other bloggers and to get some warm fuzzies for myself in the process. 

I've notice that some bloggers like to do a "welcome to my blog" kind of post at the beginning of ICLW, but, well, I like it when people just jump right into the nuttiness that is my life.  I'll toss you a few links though if you want to look back, like a reading list.  For the brief version, I'm Jen, mom of Maggie and Ben, my 19 month old IVF/ICSI miracles.  This summer, I had a total against all odds BFP that ended in a missed miscarriage and D&C.  Life moved on, and against all reason, in October, I found out I was pregnant again, with literally no idea how it happened (no jokes here, if you are infertile, you know what I mean).

This post is supposed to be a catch up for three weeks of photos.  However, thanks to a technology hiccup tonight, this is the only picture that uploaded after four attempts: 

November 1 - Happy babies who don't look like they are going to be violently ill in less than 12 hours. 


And with that I give up and I am going to bed for tonight.  Goal is to not throw up my mint chocolate chip ice cream.  We'll see how that goes.  I'll try to post my pictures tomorrow! 


5 comments:

Lisa Marsh said...

It sounds like you have been through the mill with both human and laptop virus, yet you still sound so cheerful! It's fantastic to read of your success with IVF/ICSI, the birth of your beautiful twins and your unexpected natural conception. I know it doesn't erase the memories of your infertility and miscarriage, but it's okay just to marvel at the mysteries of the human body and be grateful for any little miracles. I wish you well in your pregnancy and enjoying Maggie and Ben.

Lisa
ICLW - Your Great Life

@jencull (jen) said...

Hiya, I too have a child and I have no idea how (he is my middle child). I have counted days and dates over and over and never figured it out lol. Lovely photo, best of luck with this pregnancy:) Jen (ICLW 114)

Ashley said...

Congrats on your surprise pregnancy, that is amazing! It does scare me though because I want none of that in my house. :) Your twins are so cute, I wonder what it will be like to have a new baby in the mix. **Happy ICLW**

thewritemama said...

It's amazing how this ICLW brings us together. I love your story -- going through IVF and then a surprise pregnancy. I believe in miracles!!
Lori

Di said...

Returning your ICLW visit and following now. Congrats on the surprise pregnancy - what a blessing! I am so hoping that we have an easier time getting pregnant again after my little guy is born!