November 2 - This should be our ultrasound picture but I haven't scanned it yet. Picture a black and white fuzzy looking turtle. That's what it looks like. With Maggie being sick all day, I didn't get another picture this day.
November 3 - This is what the vomit catching area looked like except imagine that the towels kept rotating due to Mommy error. We pretty much just covered our bed and made it the sick zone. That is Ben trying desperately to get the last drop of pedialite out of his cup.
November 4-6 - Pictures from Maggie's hospital stay, can you see the improvement from the ER picture to discharge day? Poor baby!
November 7 - I missed my Ben! I think Maggie took an extra nap on this day, so I got to spend some time with just my little boy. He has really been liking the farmhouse lately, and I think it's so funny to find the other animals he puts in there. Rubber ducks really like the barn, who knew?
November 8 - This is from the day of the funeral. It seemed kind of morbid, but I think it was a nice tribute for Andy's uncle to have one last picture with his family. You can see Andy's grandparents and then his Dad and his siblings in this picture. Can you see where Maggie's Guamy looks come from?
The other picture is from later in the day, the get together at Andy's Uncle's house. These are the 4 next generation babies that live in Ohio.
November 9 - I subbed this day and Maggie greeted me when I got home wearing her old snow hat she found in the closet and two or three pairs of my underwear around her neck. They were helping Grandma with the laundry apparently.
Same day, just thought it was a a cute picture. You can tell they still weren't feeling good because they were extra snuggly. November 10 - 8 weeks, first belly picture. Not a very flattering one, but I do sure have a bump there. Oh, and check out my babies - they wear their sunglasses at night.
November 11 - There's always room for JELLO! We made them jigglers and they loved them.
November 12 - Ah yes, boys are trouble. This is what happened when we tried to get a picture of Ben with his cousin Ryan. They will learn.
November 13 - Mommy's little helpers, helping me "load" the dishwasher. November 14 - This is what Maggie's hair looked like when she woke up on this morning. Ah, the joys of having curly hair. Someday, I think she will appreciate the product and a flat iron!
Pigtails tame that wild mane! Check out our little cheerleader :-)
November 15 - These are always last minute, I forgot to take a picture pictures, but look how cute they are in the tub? They love bath time, and while it's a very wet and splashy affair, it is fun.
November 16 - My little mommy. A friend of mine had borrowed one of our carseats and recently returned it. Maggie loves playing with it, and putting her lovies in it to go for a ride in the car.
November 17 - Forgot to take a picture :-(
November 18 - Aargh! My parents got these free from Little Tykes when they ordered something else. I have no idea why they had so many extra pirate outfits around, but hey, they seem to like them!
November 19 - 9 weeks! (ish - with my due date changing around, I'm not sure when I'm supposed to do my belly pics. This is close enough.) I have busted out the maternity clothes, everything else is already on the tight side even though I've lost a few pounds. They say you show faster with your second, and since I had twins the first time I didn't think that was true. I was wrong. November 20 - I haven't been feeling great at night, so sometimes storytime has become Mommy lays down and reads books, or makes Daddy do it time. They sometimes listen and sometimes just run around on the bed. This must have been a run around on the bed night.
November 21 - My favorite outtake from our Christmas Card photo shoot. I was trying to get them to look excited and shout yay, or put their arms in the air. Ben cooperated, Maggie did not. Oh well, we had fun with the pictures, I'll post more of the good ones another time!


4 comments:
Love the pics. And so glad everyone is feeling better.
Ohmygosh! I confess, I haven't been by your blog in a long time. I'm sorry. I do love your blog, and followed your whole pregnancy, and admired your twin mominess... and then I had my own twins and well, it's been so hard to find time to blog. Teaching and mothering twins, you know. I KNOW, you know! Anyway, it's just lately that I'm finding time to do more.
And so... squeeeeeellllll, you're pregnant and all by yourself and WOW!!! So exciting!
Maggie and Ben are so adorable and have gotten so big! My favorite is the Browns cheerleading outfit! My husband is from Cleveland (Heights) and his family are all up there. Did you see my post with the girls in OSU onesies? :)
Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely going to check out that baby food site. Avacado!
You have really cute kiddos! And congrats on your surprise BFP...you give me hope for the future :).
ICLW #124
Awwwwww your babies are adorable!! Your belly is too I'm sorry they were so sick, I know how hard that is!! It's never fun to be sick and pregnant too, so I'm glad you were spared! I love the title of your blog too!! LOL... very clever! And don't we all?? Well... not me, I'm obsessed normally... ~*~HAPPY ICLW!!~*~
Post a Comment