I'm sure you have seen this floating around on other blogs lately, but Shutterfly is offering a promotion this season for bloggers, and since we are a Shutterfly family, I was excited to be able to do my part to spread the word on their products! I have always ordered my prints from Shutterfly since I started using them for my uploading a few years ago. I love that the storage is unlimited and that we were able to create a share site for our families.
Last year was the first year I ordered photo cards. Somehow, before the babies, Andy and I had never felt the urge to send out pictures of ourselves or even just the dog :-) I waited until the last minute, trying to decide, until we realized we could easily put them together on Shutterfly. We were able to order our cards from Shutterfly and get them sent out in time. Here is last year's card - adorable, right?
We've already done this year's photo shoot, and I'm excited to see all the choices we have for cards this year. I haven't figured out what design we're using this year because there are too many to choose from! They have photo cards, like we used last year, and stationary cards, like ones we received that I loved last year. Since they have this special offer, and they always have great discounts around the holidays, I think I'll be able to put together the perfect card this year.
We've also ordered in the past photo books to give as presents, and I know we'll be ordering some more soon. They are easy to put together, and the quality is really nice. We had made one for Andy for his birthday showcasing pictures of Daddy with babies, and he loved it. Ben and Maggie also love looking at the book about them. I also like the idea of doing a calendar and Lord knows I have enough photos to make one!
So if you are still deciding, check out Shutterfly! Oh, and check out my babies - this is just one of the photos sure to be part of our card this year!
I can't believe it's been a year, and they look so much bigger! And yes, if you're wondering, I do my own photo shoots for the cards! Black backdrop was a great purchase, and our dining room makes a great daytime studio :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment