Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Miracles happen, once in awhile, when you believe (and even when you don't)

14 comments:

kate said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you. Here's hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

juliane2004 said...

Congratulations :)

Samantha said...

Yay!! De-lurking...when are you due?

Mom T said...

Your special angel will keep you safe. All you need to do now is keep the faith. Dad would be so thrilled to see the wonderful job you two ar doing with Ben and Maggie. (As we are). Love, Mom

Magnolia said...

Oh my goodness!!!! So happy for you!

Heather & Chad said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you. Keeping the faith that all will go well and in 9 months you will have another bundle of joy to love!!

Kate said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Miracles do happen!! -Kate

"Aunt" Kathy said...

I'm so happy for you!!
Love,
"Aunt" Kathy

Jodi said...

Congratulations! Will keep you & baby in my prayers. Happy & Healthy nine months to you both!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to you guys! So exciting!

Jessica said...

Congratulations I pray you have a happy, healthy worry free 9 months :) *Happy ICLW* :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. that is awesome. I still hope someday I get a picture like that.
Happy ICLW.

My Hopeful Journey said...

A picture is worth a thousand.. no a million words.. CONGRATS!