In life, it's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. Welcome to my moments.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
The Darker Side of Twin Photography
In honor of a mostly Wordless Wednesday. I have been trying to get a good photo of Ben and Maggie together for a long time now. Months probably. Here's some of the pictures that didn't make the cut.
I love them! I get what you're saying, hidden faces, different moods & what-not, but those pics are so precious because you see their interaction with one another. Something you just don't get with a single :) Love it!
5 comments:
Love the watermelon picture!!! Of course all of the others are cute as well...how could they not be?! Both of them are adorable!! :)
I love them! I get what you're saying, hidden faces, different moods & what-not, but those pics are so precious because you see their interaction with one another. Something you just don't get with a single :) Love it!
love twin bloopers!
I laughed all the way through the 'outtakes'. They were hysterical.
Mom T
I love all of them! They are getting so big and so stinkin cute. My fav has to be the one of their backsides! What can I say? I love baby booties :)
Post a Comment