Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Updated Belly Pics

No other major updates, but I did take new pictures. Don't mind the lumpy belly, it's the capris, I promise. DH and I went to the Mall tonight, and found a pair of long maternity pants, a denim skirt and I picked up a Tummy Sleeve and Motherhood. We'll see how it goes. It's getting really hard to hide at work, and my wardrobe is limited. Oh, and another thing - Maternity pants suck!

Over the weekend, I also had to go bra shopping. . .according to my measurements I am up 2 cup sizes. At 5 weeks pregnant. I explained to DH that I had read about this being referred to as "getting a visit from the titty fairy." He would like to shake his hand. I think it's funny (and probably true) that he believes the titty fairy is a man. Typical. :-)




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

YOu look adorable pregnant! :) Yay! I took a belly pic last week and it looked awful, mostly just my fat rolls and some bloat. Maybe this week's will be more decent so I can post it.

I am so happy for you! I hope you can hide it at work as long as you want to. I am nervous about announcing it at work, I think I'll wait till at least 12 weeks..maybe longer.

Anonymous said...

I think Andy should be the titty fairy for halloween this year. He has to wear tights though, that would make the whole costume.

BTW, cute belly girl!

The Red Headed Mama said...

You look great!

btw, early on maternity pants do suck but I promise you, by the end they will be your best friend and be sad when you have to give them up!

Ryan & Deb said...

hey Jen!! looking great!!! my DH, too, would love to shake the 'titty fairy's' hand...i, however, would like to punch him square in the face!! after my first pregnancy they never got smaller, just saggier...now in this pregnancy they're plain ridiculous and i still have milk production to look forward to!

ah, the joys of motherhood!!

keep up the good work, jen!! i'm so happy for you!

Shelli said...

You look so happy Jen! Don't worry, the chest size levels off after awhile (I'm sure DH doesn't care). lol.

Karol said...

You look great!!

Tiffanie said...

aww, cute pics! can i just tell you that i am so excited for your u/s??!! can i also tell you that my friend who did IVF 1 week before you w/ the same dr found out that she is having twins??!!

Chelle said...

Looking Good!

andrea said...

hey baby!! you look great jen.

and i agree that maternity pants suck - i can't get myself to buy them as much as i know i need them more everyday. BUT i do love my tummysleeve and am going to get a black one b/c i wear it almost everyday.