I think we've settled on temporary nicknames for the beans. They've been Lenny and Squiggy all weekend, and it might stick. They are apparently vegetarians. Meat of any kind is making me (you guessed it) gag. They are already getting a kick out of messing with Mommy.
But I am starting to worry more about little Baby B. Since both babies were measuring behind and we couldn't see a heartbeat on Baby B, I'm starting to worry that we'll lose a twin. It's horrible that I can't keep being happy about this pregnancy, but everything worries me and scares me. It's like I can't believe we were this lucky, and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
All prayers for Baby B growing and sticking would be appreciated!
And for the exciting part - the belly. I post these for the pudgy among us! I still haven't gained or lost any weight, which is actually weird. I'm used to fluctuating throughout the month. I'm down 10 pounds from stims (thank God!) but have been holding steady. And once again I want to say, I don't think my belly looks pointy in person.
8 comments:
Prayers and thoughts headed right at you and the babies.
Thinking of you. Try not to spend too much time worrying, you'll find time goes so fast even though it feels slow to you right now.
I'm praying for baby B to stick around for the long haul. Good Luck.
I know, I worry a lot too. It is hard not to. I'm praying for you guys that everything will be great at your next ultrasound. I love your belly pics!! I am not brave enough to show my bare belly but I think our bellies look pretty similar. I am going to keep posting mine too.
My thoughts and prayers are there for Baby B, as well as Baby A and you. I hope the 3 of you have a smooth and healthy pg.
I will be praying for baby B. Been thinking about you and hoping that you are doing well, besides the gag factor, that is.
I'm always thinking of you and the babies! I hope you start feeling better soon.
I'd like to say the worry monster goes away but than I would be a liar. And my mom always told me liars go to hell. :)
Hi Jen and Andy,
Congratulations on your conception! I guess it is conception(s)?
I had a dream about you guys the other night and you lived on a farm and you made dinner for Beth and Frank and Loic and me and it was homemade mustard souffle and boy was it delightful. Thanks from dreamland.
Good luck with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment