But I'm too tired to come up with a long entry to tell why. :-)
He rocks because he is still a trooper giving me my shots every night. Even when I cry, even when I say OW really loud, and even through the week long rash on my butt (who the hell is allergic to alcohol wipes? Me apparently). He has learned to roll it between his hands to warm it up, and remembers (almost) every night to remind me about my shot.
Who knew we would ever be able to get this far?
6 comments:
I'm glad he's helping you through this. :) I don't know what I'd do without my DH right now too.
Here are a couple of things we did to make my PIO shots easier (and show that yes, my husband rocks too!). After the shot, he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek (IYKWIM), then a piece of chocolate.
Yay for shots that mean you are pregnant!
aww he is so great for helping!
TAG!
And I'm glad he is there for you. Your husband is a keeper.
It sucks that you have to have shots nightly, but wonderful that your husband is a strong sportive trooper about it.
Alcohol is very abrasive, you're probably not allergic per say - but after repeat use have given yourself a skin irritation. You might try a Vaseline based moisturizer after the injection.
Good luck
what a sweetie pie! :)
Post a Comment