Monday, June 27, 2011

Mamma Mia

Here we go again
Amelia Elizabeth
June 16 at 9:02 pm
7lbs, 5 oz  20 inches

Love at first sight

So much to say, so little time to post.  Things are going very well.  Better than I had hoped for.  I was able to deliver her the "normal" way, with just a little help from the doctor after I went into labor on my own.  I have other first sight photos where she is all goopy and kind of blue, but this is one of my favorites from the entire day.  Oh, and the post title?  The only thing we can get Maggie to call her at least for now.  Mamma Mia is one of their favorite songs, and I should have known that would happen the moment I looked at her and thought Mia.  Eh, every girl needs a theme song, right? 

4 comments:

Heather & Chad said...

Congrats!!!!! So happy for you guys! I know Maggie and Ben will just love her to pieces! She is so precious!!!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

It was quite a day wasn't it. Amazing!! I think all of us with you fell in love with her right away also. Mamma Mia just sort of fits her. Love you.
Mom

andrea said...

HIII MIA!!! can't wait to meet you :)