I had this whole post started in my head about how I was grateful for my village, for the people around us who love and help us take care of these babies. I had words of praise for our friend Sarah who is taking our little ones on a part time basis, my husband's siblings who are always willing to pitch in, my sister in law and her husband especially who live next door who pop over to check on things, play with babies, and anything else we need quite regularly. I was ready to sing the praises of my mother, who has gone back to not just being a doting grandmother, but who is working hard to be my mother full time again too. Since Andy has been on nights, she has spent a few hours at least a day here, watching the babies, and running my household. I come home and there is clean laundry, the dishes are done, and frequently there's even dinner included. And I know my mom is a blog reader, so she will see this, and even though I've said it a million times, I want to say again how grateful I am, and how lucky I am to have her and my Dad to help us out. And I'm not just saying that because I'm hoping some laundry gets done again tomorrow.
But bed is calling, so I'm just going to get to the pictures and be done with it. As always, Blogger hates my attempt at order, so these pictures are in whatever order they were uploaded. We laugh in the face of logic and order. Changes, big and small around here, our 5 month photo shoot, the trip to the Pittsburgh zoo, and some other photos just for fun. I may come back and do captions in the morning. Or I might sleep while I pump. We'll see how the morning goes.
Ben is trying to sit up. It's really more of a game for whoever is trying to balance him exactly right so he doesn't topple over.



4 comments:
Hey, I'm just happy you are still blogging! Even though we talk frequently, I like to see the pictures :)
Love,
Beth
Seriously loving the pictures. Adorable babies!
"my twin did it" = hilarious! I also love her little hat! :) Thanks for sharing.
i love the new pictures!!
the one of htem sleeping together - PRICELESS!!!
and yay for food :)
Post a Comment