And just for kicks since it's Friday? My husband rocks, and I am thankful for him everyday. I knew that he would be an excellent Dad, but I had no idea just how perfect he would be at it. I love him more and more everyday and watching him with our babies is amazing. I couldn't do it without him, and I cannot believe how lucky I am that he is mine.



6 comments:
You're right--Maggie looks like she is so studying those jellyfish. How adorable :)
Your babies are just adorable!
they are so cute!
gianna has the frog thingie for her carrier too! (and the same rainforest playmat - she loves it)
i love the cuddling pictures :)
How wonderful! I love all the pictures! You all look so happy!!!
Awesome! They are just absolutely beautiful! I know you're enjoying motherhood.
What great pictures!!! The babies are just beautiful! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment