We went to Folly Beach, South Carolina, and it was wonderful. We had a house right on the beach and we had a fabulous time.
Preschool started! I still don't understand how the kids are old enough to be going to preschool, but off we went to parent orientation (We were the parents! How weird!) and then the next day they got to meet their teacher. This was the best picture I could get. Seemed about right.
Some cute sibling shots on the old out of tune piano at my parents house. They were so sweet.
First day of preschool! Again, not so sure how I feel about the new making faces at the camera, but of course, it seemed pretty typical of them right now, so at least it is authentic.
That's better!
Benjamin Andrew
Age: 3
Favorite Color: Orange
Best Friend: Ryan
Favorite Food: Peas
When he grows up he wants to be: Grandpa or a cat
Margaret Jane
Age: 3
Favorite Color: Pink
Best Friend: Olivia and Gianna
Favorite Food: Hot dogs
When she grows up she wants to be: a monkey
They are growing up so fast. Big helpers, good friends, great kids. Preschool so far has been a hit, they are having fun, like their teacher, and no tears whatsoever. Big changes around here. It's a new world, a new day. We are starting our second week, and getting used to the new routine. I am getting used to my new job, my new schedule, and juggling a million things at once.
Life is good :-)









1 comment:
i am dying over the cute from vacation! there are so many good ones!
and, i know I say it all the time, but I am pretty sure it is awesome that our kids are each others best friends :)
Post a Comment