Monday, January 25, 2010

Tonight they won

Or is it lost? Because while I am laying comfy in my bed, they cried it out in their cribs tonight. And I feel like a bad mother.

Cheerios all over the living room? Check.
Kitchen/high chairs wet and a mess? Check.
Ben rolled himself all the way under the crib? Check.
Maggie using her new tooth to bite me while nursing? Check.
Grades worked on like I told myself I was going to? Nope.

This post doesn't come with photos. Just frustration. I wish I had done this evening differently. I wish I could have handled this with more grace. But I didn't, the night is over, everyone is alive, and soon, all three of us will be sleeping.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be days like that. Hang in there. Hope tonight was better.

Brooke said...

Aw Jen some days are just like that.