A couple of days ago, I was looking for baby pictures of Ben and Maggie and started rereading my blog. Every entry from right before they were born so far up to Mia's first birthday. Crazy how much has changed. How much is the same. How much is missed in the days that run together and that my brain barely has time to process. I used to be such a better blogger. I used to have more time!
But all in all, my focus here is family. Here are some shots from Mother's day. We missed the traditional big shot because we had to split up families this year for scheduling reasons. So this is my mother, my grandmother, my children and me - four generations of fabulous.

1 comment:
You are lucky to have those four-generation photos, truly! Hope to catch up with you soon :)
Post a Comment